On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 02:49:09PM +1100, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> Are you creating your image on multiple layers? If so, you have to
> flatten it (button 3 -> Flatten image in the layers dialog) before
> saving. Only the gimp native format (.xcf files) understands the layers
> format. In other cases, it saves only the currently active layer.

    I suppose I was. I simply opened an image and worked. You'd think it would
have prompted me regarding the layers during the save, unless there's a good
reason someone would want to save something other than what they currently

Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX
PGP Public Key: http://www.storm.ca/~msoulier/personal.html

PGP signature