On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Matthew Colton wrote:
> The problem is a missing file (snow1.pgm) in the patch...
> Thanks to Alex for sending me the file. GIMP compiled fine after I copied the
> file to plugins/gimpressionist/Brushes.

Hi,

I don't mean to be a nuicance, but it seems that in 1.1.32

/misc/gimp-1.1.27/plug-ins/gimpressionist/Paper/struc.pgm

was missing with the patch too... I just felt like building 1.1.32 before
downloading the full 1.2, so I'd appreciate anyone mailing it to me.

Speaking of it, could anyone briefly tell me of the process of creating  a
patch-file for a full source-tree or direct me to information? Seems image
binaries ar easily lost in the process anyway. :-)

Thanks.

/Carl-Johan Sveningsson
 --

          ICQ# 2357535