I'm with you.  I need to unsubscribe, but when I tried the list told me that I
wasn't on it.  Which is crazy because I keep getting all the email.  I tried
email the people who do the list but I just keep getting automatic replies.
Does this mean I'm stuck on this list, that I'm not subscribed to, forever?

Leanne