On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 01:06:19PM +0100, COUTIER Eric
> It should be very nice if i could run perl script in Gimp for Windows. Is it

Nobody so far has attempted to compile gimp-perl, AFAIK. I think that the
same build environment used for normal gimp builds would suffice to build
gimp perl.

I am quite sure it will not compile out of the box, but I only expect a
relatively small number of unixisms in the Makefile to make problems.

(Also there are different ports of perl to win32). Basically, it requires
somebody who just loves win32 and perl to check it out ;)