On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 09:17:57PM +0200, Tor Lillqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I can't say I love Win32, but I do like Perl ;-) When I tried
> (must have been a year ago, I think) the first hurdle was porting the
> Gtk Perl module.

And of course, I totally ignored the Gtk module.

o.k., two issues:

- Gtk. This requires cygwin (I wa sunder the impression that
  gimp on win32 also required this for ./configure, but I was wrong).
  gimp-perl does not require this module, although it is highly recommended
  of course, esp. given it's windows ;)
- Gimp-Perl. gimp-perl is not that demanding, yet it still requires
  being able to successfully run a configure fragment. If we could hardwire
  the configuration somehow, the makefile itself should not be very dependent
  on unix utilities.