On 1/9/2001 15:30, Arcady Genkin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In case anyone was following, I solved the problem by switching my
> default color depth in XF86Config (I had 16, and went to 32 bit).
> For whatever reason screenshots didn't work under 16-bit, neigther
> with gimp, nor with xv.

Baloney. I take screenshots with the gimp all the time and all I use is
16-bit because of OpenGL games which require it. It must be something else,
what? I don't know.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.0-test12)                 ICQ: 26351441
                                            PGP key available on request

  Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!