hmmm rofl
I dont think deep south would be it ....having spent extensive time in the
south of the US, for them it would be pluuuginz I think were dealing with a
new england state. As for the whole situation *sigh* I guess there will
always be someone to take advantage of a good thing...and worse yet some
idiot that will buy it. lol my 2 cents

"Cynics are made, not born."  |"Great spirits have always found violent
         K.Marx               | opposition from mediocre minds. The latter
                              | cannot understand it when a man does not
                              | thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices
                              | but honestly and courageously uses his
                              | intelligence"    -Albert Einstein-

Send a cool gift with your E-Card