Jon Winters wrote:
> Sounds like your display is not set to 24 or 36 bit color.  You'll
> always see banding, even tho it may not really be in the image, if
> you're running less than 24bit color.

Banding, eh? I'm on 24 bit. Always have been and just ran a check, still
am... Even hough I have an 8MB card, I can't see to get 32bit whith
the card's VGA server.

I notice the banding doesn't take place if I use the gradient red pipe
plugin. It renders it and all gradients flawless. Just the standard...

Any other thing you can think of s appreciated. It sort of ruins what
I'm doing and so causes massive depression, loss of appetite, etc.

Thanks for the feedback.

            "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"