De: Gunter Vanasse -- ACE Web Engineer
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: vendredi 12 janvier 2001 17:09
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: Window behavior when zooming in ...

Greetings,

First, let me thank Marc and Garry for their input.

Of course, the replies beg the question ... is there any "reliable" archive
for
gimp-user?

I recall GIMP 1.0.4 adjusting the window size (up to a maximum that did not
exceed the size of the desktop) when zooming into an image. GIMP 1.2.0 now
zooms
into the image without adjusting the window size. In particular, I thought
it
was really convenient if I zoomed a small image to 2x, 3x or 4x that the
window
would adjust to the image boundary. Is this a "feature" which can be toggled
on?

Thx,
Günter.