Rebecca J. Walter wrote:
> save the image and email it to me and i will takea peek later and tell
> you how it looks.

Ok. thanks. I had a thought though. I remmeber the original didn't have
that. Could it be the format I'm saving in, namely jpg? After all, the
problem appears after I've saved it and put it up for background?

What is the best file type to use? And is there a file type that can
keep work in progress? ie Five layers open for editing later?

I'll post this and send another straight to you with the pic.

Thanks again.

Jonathan

            "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"