Hi Teri,

Nope, no one got back to me and the other post on changing colors got 76
replies (er, roughly). I think the group's sending me a RTFM message
especially when your advice is actually to look at the tools option...
Thanks, BTW, it's exactly what I wanted. Ok, so I'm a moron. That
doesn't mean when you prick us, we do not bleed...

Long day. You know you're weird when you just realized you've spent the
evening blowing up GKrellM LED icons 400% to change the default
shading gradient from yellow to green so that it matches the ppp dial up
button colors you did yesterday.

Hey, doesn't the new Prez take over tomorrow? Well, say high from Paris.

Jonathan