Hi could someone help me,

I'm not sure how to get pressure sensitivity for my graphics tablet (a
wacom pen partner).

In the input device dialog the only device available is the eraser (which
works fine except that I can't figure out how to get it to be an eraser
rather than whatever tool is currently selected)

As this is probably a problem with my XF86Config file here are the relevant
bits (I'm using XFree86 4.0.1)

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "XFree86 Configured"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0