De :    Oliver Rapp[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date :  mardi 6 février 2001 23:19
A :     PROUM Chauk-Mean
Objet : Re: Viewing the layer mask without the associated image layer

On Dienstag,  6. Februar 2001 09:35 you wrote:

The book is right, but I've the same problem. So, if you get an answer,
please forward it to me.

I'm running Gimp 1.2.1, KDE 2.0.1, SuSE Linux 7.0.

I think it's a KDE related problem.

Greeting from Germany ...

 cu             ________        //        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Oliver         BLUP BBS        //      http://blup.hardclaim.de