Hi,

Since the same public and private key is used for Bitcoin cash, it would be
sufficient to update the website description to state that both Bitcoin and
Bitcoin Cash are accepted at the current address. There is no need for an
additional wallet until you want to spend the Bitcoin Cash at the address.

On another note, I would suggest making sure that the private key for the
address is secure, because the Bitcoin donations on it are worth over
$350,000 now, and the Bitcoin Cash over $40,000.

Best regards
Felix