On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Here is an email I got from my mother:
> --
> Scott – I was looking online at drawing techniques when I found that
> someone recommended GIMP.  GIMP is  which is supposed to be an open
> source image editing software that is a free alternative to Adobe
> Photoshop and other commercial applications – generally used by Linux
> users.  Have you heard of it?  When I went to the website it directed
> me to another website where I had do some programing  after I
> downloaded it.  Mom
> wikiHow – install GIMP

Scott, I'm not sure what it has to do with gimp.org at all. We don't
maintain wikihow.

> first website
> http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

This one is an older website. People shouldn't end up there at all these days.

> second website
> http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

This is the recommend location for downloading, and for Windows users
we don't show MD5 or stuff. The download link is quite obvious.

It _could_ be a button indeed. Something to work on in due time.