Sorry Stephen, it's Mardi Gras season down here on the Gulf Coast (US) so
I've been away for a bit.

I'll check the links today - can you please try right-clicking on a .py
link and see if you can "save as" from your browser?  It may be a case of
the .py file trying to be interpreted rather than downloading.

I'll have a look at the typos, and we may need to change the extension of
the .py files to .py.txt.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Stephen Kiel <snick.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pat,
>
> The links to the the examples - code and pseudo code appear to still be
> broken.
>
> Stephen
>

> On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Stephen Kiel <snick.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Pat,
>>
>> I was thinking I should write and ask if there was any more feedback on
>> the tutorial, but I checked the tutorials page and saw that it was there.
>>
>> It looks great!  I love the way you did the layout.  I did notice the
>> links to the code and psuedo code are not working. Message like "
>>
>> The requested URL
>> /tutorials/Automate_Editing_in_GIMP/plug-ins/autoAutoUpdate.py was not
>> found on this server."
>> I only gave the tutorial a quick scan, but I will go over it in detail
>> tonight or tomorrow morning to see if there is anything else, but so far
>> other than the links it looks great.
>>
>> My wife and I are going out to the desert (Anza Borrego) for the week
>> starting tomorrow, so I will be slow getting back to email messages.
>>
>> Thanks for all of the help!
>>
>> Stephen
>>
>> --
>> Stephen Kiel
>> 26602 Strafford
>> Mission Viejo, CA 92692
>> *Mobile/SMS (949) 702-1993 <%28949%29%20702-1993>*
>> Home (949) 367-2915
>> snick.k...@gmail.com
>> http://stephenkiel.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
> Stephen Kiel
> 26602 Strafford
> Mission Viejo, CA 92692
> *Mobile/SMS (949) 702-1993 <%28949%29%20702-1993>*
> Home (949) 367-2915
> snick.k...@gmail.com
> http://stephenkiel.blogspot.com/

--