I could take a stab at creating an alternate stylesheet - but would we need
to implement a way to make choosing alternate styles easy/ier for an end
user?  Many people may not want to install a chrome extension just to
choose alt styles (and there should be a way to make that mod on the fly,
iirc).

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:41 PM, Michael Schumacher <schum...@gmx.de> wrote:

> On 11.07.2014 18:37, Bob wrote:
>
> > I would like to know more about your program but one thing I can't get
> > around and allow me to use your "Tutorials" is this:
> > The graphic coloring scheme is user defeating. What I mean is that by
> > using white text on colored backgrounds make it tiring to view to my
> > eyes and dissemble/think about what you are attempting to convey.
>
> The web site uses this style sheet:
> https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp-web/plain/style/wgo.css
>
> If you helps us and provide a modified style with different colors (and
> maybe other changes), we could add that and allow the users to select
> from different styles (like this:
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/alternatives.en.html).
>

> --
> Regards,
> Michael
> GPG: 96A8 B38A 728A 577D 724D 60E5 F855 53EC B36D 4CDD

pat david
http://blog.patdavid.net