João,

Providing the exact text you want there would be a good start.

Also, it  would help if  you could clarify whether "Mandriva" info
should stay, and OpenMandriva should be added, or whether
"OpenMandriva" should  replace Mandriva. Frankly, I stopped following
the events of that sort long  ago.

Thanks!

Alex