On 10.12.2014 13:43, Pathum Egodawatta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new here. Isn't it easy to use Jekyll with GitHub pages to host the
> website?

The website is in Git - https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp-web/

The current active branches are master and testing, which are built to
www.gimp.org and testing.gimp.org automatically. The latter is there to
test changes before they go live on the main site.

The build is based on make, with a few custom python scripts helping out.

The operating system of the server is RHEL, and SELinux is in use
- I mention this because this has proven to require a bit more thought
than the usual "just throw $cms on the server" deployments.

--
Regards,
Michael