What about the current website is lacking?

The question is a loaded one intended to start down the long, arduous path
that Alexandre already mentioned, which is to approach the problem from a
cohesive user standpoint, through requirements, design and delivery.

I too would like to tackle it, but currently am a bit busy with other
things as well.  I may take a stab at some point at some rudimentary
analysis and throw it over the fence to discuss, but any serious discussion
about changes to the site should probably be done in a focused and
thoughtful way.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Roberto Schiavone <robsc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ​​@Alexandre, why not? You're right, list of specs, wireframing, etc.
> should be done. Also, Google Analytics could be very useful.
>
> @Dustin no, plain HTML/CSS(actually I use Jekyll to build pages, but
> they're all static), I didn't even use any UI framework like Twitter
> Bootstrap.

> and for source code. The only thing changed in seven years(
> https://web.archive.org/web/20071231122551/http://www.gimp.org/) is only
> the banner and the "Make a donation" button. Lots of things have changed in
> these years, we now have HTML5 and CSS3, and responsive design is the
> standard now.
>
> @Michael I understand, but the ultimate goal is to improve the website.

pat david
http://blog.patdavid.net