I just finally got Gimp uninstalled, and wanted to write to tell you how mad I
am at the h\ell you put me through for the past two days. What a piece of crap
application. What a piece of crap installer. What a pieces of crap Help plugin.
Not a single one of the things works, and there is not clear and succinct way
to figure it out if one is not a career developer.

It is very wrong of you guys to represent this as a good app when you make it
100% unusable by multiple bad installs, corrupted installs, everything and
anything about this is a failure. You expect one to spend a year or two reading
endless amount of stuff - so I can instead install every piece manually. And
then, only to find out pieces are corrupted anyway. This is inexcusable. This
is offensive. This is very wrong for you to do this to people. This is crap. I
should be applauding your efforts, but instead what you have done is impose a
horror, and I can only now vent my anger at you for doing that tome and wasting
so much of time time and cause so much aggravation. What the fuck ins the point
of an installer if it installs everything wrong!? And I have to be a developer
to figure out where to put all the wrongly installed parts. I'm not interested
in suing Gimp because I'm a developer -- no one is. We are graphics people, not
code writers and

And the Website is useless. Information cannot be had there. Nothing can be
found there. You even have forums - no button for forums. You have plugins - no
button for plugins. You have a year's worth of reading there - I'm not going to
do that! I'll it is about 15 minutes. If this isn't ready to install and us, if
I need to read tons of stuff for a year to be able to get int installed and
working, then it is crap - and you are too for imposing that crap on others.

Even your Help menu won't install so that it can actually be opened and used!
Now that is just plain stupid.  guess I need a second Help menu to help me get
the first one working. And probably a third to get the second one working.

And pretty much zero idea of how to communicate -- so nothing on the Web is
useable to help even if I wanted to spend a year reading it. There should be no
reason for all that. When it is installed via the installer, it should be ready
to go,not now need to start developing it so that in a year it might actually

Gee, I can't even open a simple .psd file. I also learn I can't open a file
created in cmyk -- and since I can't even find plugins, I can't find one to fix
that. This is not acceptable - I can't not be able to use half the pics out
thee because you don't have what is needed top open them!

I thought I was presented the idea that this is install and play. No, this is
install and then read 500,000 pages of nothing on the Web to finally get
through it all and find out your question was not there so was not answered --
and there is no way but this e-mail to contact anyone, no place to even give
feedback direct to the developers, not in a forum to ask a question and keep
chasing that down for days or weeks.

I installed, using the Windows installer -- it installed things int he wrong
places! All the .dll files in bin I learn after a ton of wanted time belong in
Windows/System32. I spent most of a day before I was able to realize that and
move them all over.

I wish I could applaud your efforts. Instead, you have caused such a horror,
such a huge waste of time, such aggravations that all I have to say to you is :
fuck you.