All,

To continue along with my thoughts below, I just wanted to update everyone.

I am finally getting around to installing the pre-requisites for using
Pelican (static site builder for python).  This is in preparation to begin
seriously looking at building the revamp as suggested by Cristobal in his
initial correspondence.

I will be working on this sporadically in the  coming weeks, in case anyone
wanted to help out or experiment with me.

pat