Thanks! I finally got in touch with Cristobal, and he sent over the files
for me. I may just upload them for posterity.

I've already started in the redesign and am presently porting articles and
news items to the new site. All help is welcome, of course! I'm on the irc
channel most of the time, email here, or working in the wiki defining