Alex,

I know that some folks may not be comfortable in git just yet. If you'd
like an easier way to get started, you can view the source tree for the
website online here: https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp-web/tree/?h=testing

You can look for files that end in .md, as these are the source files that
will need to be translated. If you can translate one and email to me or the
list, we can start making some headway on a process! Thanks again for
volunteering!

pat