Hi Sebul!

That's a great question.  The actual website itself is actually
https://www.gimp.org.  The document you linked to is technically the
gimp-docs I believe (their mailing list can be found here:

I was going to propose moving the docs into a new system to hopefully make
it easier to centralize the documentation and generate different formats
that are used.

For now, I would approach the gimp-docs list for guidance (sorry, I am lost
when it comes to managing translations of the docs - there are many smart
folks on the team there that will likely be able to help better than me).

pat

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 2:42 PM sebul <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
> I'm a Korean GIMP user.
>
> I want to translate gimp web documents.
> For example
> https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/ko/gimp-introduction-whats-new.html into
> Korean.
>
> What process to do ?
>
> --
> 세벌식 http://sebul.sarang.net <http://sebul.sarang.net>

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC