gina ain't working for you?  mine didn't either at first, then i had a win95
/ hardware reinstallation from scratch and everything was better.  with win
98 i would suggest you do the same.

-john pemble

>So some of you out there have been voicing concerns about real time
>effects
>
>using gina.  I myself just bought a gina but have not gotten it to
>integrate
>
>into my system correctly..a WHOLE other can of worms.  But anyway, is
>all of
>
>this to say that with the current drivers, real time effects processing
>like
>
>reverb, delay etc. can not be relied on in a live performance scenario?
>Or
>
>are the problems strictly for Directxclusive/Win98?
>

>    It seems a little strange that the gina is sitting on a 66MIPS DSP
>and
>
>allowing it to lie dormant instead of helping with the effects
>
>workload.
>
>    It would be nice to get a reply or post if anyone has experiences
>
>other than off-line studio work;  I am intending to use it for
>composition and performance applications as well as studio recording so
>your response will be greatly appreciated.
>

>thanks
>
>Paul Spata   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
pubic radio station ktpr   or  didgeridoo player, audio producer &
operations manager             big fan of star wars & star trek

     check out steve roach & roger king's new cd "dust to dust"
          for more information http://www.steveroach.com
               this  cd  is  w a y  c   o     o     l