I don't have experience with the GINA in live performance situations, I
wonder what kind of live stuff you'd want to do. Sice we have to wait for
true real-time effects support, that's not an option now anyway. Not many
other cards support that anyway. I'm sure GINA has more than enough
throughput to handle sending audio to many external effects boxes at once,
so I would guess that using it for performance would be fine.

What exactly are you thinking of doing with it? I'm curious since I'm
mostly an 'off-line' recording artist myself. :)

Cheers.

-Neal

--
+-------- Neal Sanche +----+ [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ] +------ ICQ 5516171 ------+

 Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down.