At 02:31 PM 8/11/98 -0400, you wrote:
>(Because of the overwhelming response to this
>program please do not respond to this
>email, we are unable to answer replies.)
>Please call our toll free number for more info.

Hey pal, get with the times and publish the info on the internet.  I don't
want to talk to a rep and get pitched that way.  If you can email a message
for info, you can also make an Internet page for it as well.

-John Pemble

ktpr public radio operations manager

now on the sci fi channel 5 nights a week 6:30p cst
Star Trek: The Original Series Uncut, Remastered,
and hosted by Shater and Nimoy.  Cheasus to the max!

     check out steve roach & roger king's new cd "dust to dust"
          for more information
               this  cd  is  w a y  c   o     o     l