> So aside from VST, how does one use the asio driver.  Is there some way to
> use it with Cool Edit Pro?  Don't know if you also got the notice of DSP-FX
> 5.0 and the free delay plug-in offered?

Well, I believe Emagic's Logic Audio products are going to be using ASIO,
or already do. But that's about the extent of it. ASIO seems to have the lowest
latency of any sound card driver that I've seen. The latency in VST is supposed
to be around 25ms on the lowest setting, but probably somewhere around 100ms
in practice.

All it means is that when you tweak knobs, the sound responds.

I don't think it would be very useful in cooledit pro, since it renders the
sound in the background, and there aren't many places where fiddling in
real-time is necessary.

+-------- Neal Sanche +----+ [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ] +------ ICQ 5516171 ------+

 Never say you know a man until you have divided an inheritance with him.