Hi everyone:

    Has anyone been able to do any real time processing with a live
input with the new drivers. I use to be able to put my SPDIF Input from
my CD drive, assing it through DSP FX 4.1007, using the EQ there and
sending the audio in real time to outputs (monitors) 1&2 of the Gina.
But now with the new drivers I can't do the same, when I stat to process
the live input, it just mutes the SPDIF input and I can't hear anything
until I stop the processing. Did anyone experienced this or similar
experience with Cubase in real time maybe?

    Thanks,

    Jaime