Anyone out there using Gina with Cakewalk Pro-Audio V8?
I am having the consitant problem that I work within CPA recording and
playing audio, and at random times, ie after no particular operation, I
totally lose the Gina drivers - it no longer sees the card, nor do any of my
other Audio apps, its right off the system - I have to keep rebooting. I
have tried re-installing various Gina drivers from 2.5 up to 4, same
problem.
I do NOT have this problem working from within Saw or CoolEdit, just CPA!
Ive profiled the card, done everything that is recommended - any ideas?

Trish