I wonder if anyone knows how to turn off the flashing G of the Gina console
in the MS Win 'tray'. It usually defaults to an unflashing G once the
monitor function is switched off but it continues to flash even with
reboots and regardless of console settings. I thought there must be an ini
file with some settings I could change but can't find anything.

It's a small thing (as the vicar said to the actress), but the red flashing
is really annoying and I have a feeling it is interfering with other
programs' fonts and colours. (I am using the latest pre ASIO drivers).

Matthew.