At 12:07 PM 3/30/99 -0500, you wrote:

>ha ha how naive are you?  Lots of times new drivers just create problems.
>I am still using 2.05c drivers because I know that they work without
>errors.  For instance, after this version many of the updates had problems
>with the left and right sides being out of alignment by 1 sample.

hell yeah.

I don't often upgrade because of the problems i often get with the new
drivers.  i'm presently on 3.07 and not changing until a do a system
reinstall which won't be for a while.  whenever i've attempted to upgrade
to a new gina driver i always get some damn problem.  the only problem i
have ever had with gina is it's driver installation.

while i look forward to working with the asio versions with vst 3.7 i'll
wait a bit cause mme seems to hold well at this time.

-john pemble

>Gustavo Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/30/99 12:33:58 AM
>
>Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>cc:    (bcc: Charles Jamison/PPD/Harland)
>Subject:  Re: [gina-users] latest drivers
>

>At 11:34 a.m. 30/03/99 , you wrote:
>>Hello All,
>>
>>Nice to here from everyone again. I'm currently using 3.08 drivers because
>>I didn't need any of the ASIO stuff. Here's my question. Is there any
>other
>>compelling reason to switch to latest drivers?...any lesser known bug
>fixes
>>that I may not be aware of?
>>
>>brazz
>>

>     In any case you should ALWAYS get the latest drivers :) Much of
>the improvements are not mentioned since the drivers dont come with a
>.txt like other companies do (i.e. Creative Labs) So, the newer the drivers
>the most solid performance your card will have! :)
>

>--
>SodA - Gustavo Ruiz
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

KTPR 91.1fm Operations Manager  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
John Pemble has an Internet site, http://www.sonicflow.com