-----Original Message-----
From: Neal Sanche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: maandag 5 april 1999 14:12
Subject: Re: [gina-users] latency

>Okay, here's my experience with that. Yesterday as I was recording
>some guitar, I used the VST monitors so I could hear the effect the
>guitar would have while I was recording. At first I had my buffers set
>to 4K, and the latency was so high I couldn't keep time with the other
>tracks. Setting the latency to 25ms (actually I was recording at 48KHz
>so the atency was 23ms), I was able to keep better time, but it was
>difficult. Here's the remedy:

When i mute the gina input on the gina mixer,i can't get any input
in cubase.In vst the monitor(unther system) is set to tape type.
So how will i get input in vst if i mute the gina?
An other problem i have is looping back the sound while monitoring.
I the old version(3.05) i set monitoring off ,in my computer,games etc.
The only way i can do this now,is disconnect the patchcables(hardware).

About the crackling while create a mix down:
In the old cubase version a had this problem sometimes.I was also
working on a old pentium those days.The sound was also changing
a little bit,like less headroom.
Fortunately this problem is over for me.