Hi Users,
Really like the support that you are giving to all us GINA users out here....
I have a similar problem to the message above - when I run VST I get 1 second to 5 minutes of use then the whole system locks solid. I have been using VST and GINA dor about 18 months and so far have had only the usual frustrating but solvable problems.
This has started to happen since I downloaded the latest ASIO drivers and Cunase VST 3.7
I also have a hell of a lot of other shit plugged into my machine (Video cards, Soundblaster 64, Modem, Scanner, Printer, Fax, Psion etc) so if you have heard if Trish (the originater of the message about this problem in the fist place) has got het system fixed I would be extremely obliged to you (I have Emailed Steinberg and Event Tech. Support over a week ago but as yet have recieved no reply)
Keep up the good work, we all really appreciate it
If anyone else knows how to fix this E-mail me on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Richard Abbott