I am no computer expert but.... I unplug and replug the s/pidf connections on my
computer while it is still on all the time.  It doesn't seem to matter.  And I
have never read anything saying that you shouldn't do it either.  I don't see
why it would matter...  But maybe I am wrong and just lucky so far.

Anyone with some technical knowledge to shed light on the situation???

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 01/27/2000 06:00:53 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

cc:    (bcc: Charles Jamison/PPD/Harland)
Subject:  Re: [gina-users] finally used the s/pdif

is anyone using anything to change S/PDIF inputs
from say a DAT machine and a Digital recording
without shutting everything down to do it?

something like an A/B box...

thanks dave