At 06:42 a.m. 05/03/00, you wrote:
>I'm pretty sure there were some w2k drivers, maybe beta versions floating
>around. I'm sure I read an email from another group that said Echo had
>released em. Let me know and I can chase them up. (I didn't pay much
>attention cos I use win98).

         Thanks! I'm using W98 too but W2k supports multiprocessor and its
a matter of time before we will start using 2 CPU on the same machine :)
Besides I've tested the Professional version and its reliable, a lot more
configurable and, off course, has all the security NT can give you plus
NTFS wich I expect is good for audio/video too :)

SodA - Gustavo Ruiz