Hi Renee:

    Would it be to much to ask you to show us some diagrams or just
drawings of how you did it, please? I love my Gina but lately I'm facing
the problem of the noise of the fan in the computer, and would like to
put it a little further that what the cable of the breakout box permits.

    Thanks in advance,

Jaime