I think we should remove them, as it will match up better with how the
router functions.  Also, there is a bug which occurs if you setup the
three UMLs and a switch but don't include a subnet on the latest devel
changes.  Here is the python dump:

  File "/home/2005/amaloz/gini/share/gbuilder/UI/MainWindow.py", line
446, in compile
    xmlFile = compiler.compile()
  File "/home/2005/amaloz/gini/share/gbuilder/Core/Compiler.py", line
50, in compile
    self.compile_switch()
  File "/home/2005/amaloz/gini/share/gbuilder/Core/Compiler.py", line
275, in compile_switch
    self.pass_mask(switch)
  File "/home/2005/amaloz/gini/share/gbuilder/Core/Compiler.py", line
351, in pass_mask
    subnet = node.getProperty("subnet")
  File "/home/2005/amaloz/gini-src/devel/frontend/src/gbuilder/Core/Item.py",
line 38, in getProperty
    return self.properties[QtCore.QString(propName)]
KeyError: PyQt4.QtCore.QString(u'subnet')

We should warn them that the switch is not connected to a subnet or something.

Alex