In my current setup, I've allowed Router-Switch connections and adjusted some
code accordingly.  I can successfully create the triple router on one subnet
with a switch topology, and I added a UML as a target to each of the routers.
Each of these UMLs can ping each other fine, but they can only ping the router
IPs of interfaces connecting to UMLs, not the ones connected to the switch.
Additionally, I tried adding a UML to that same switch connecting the 3
routers, and none of the other machines can reach that one.

I can commit what I have, but I would prefer that we migrate /devel to /stable
first so that we can experiment more with the new connection rule.  Are we
ready to migrate yet?
gini-devel mailing list