What is the command you are using to commit from Command line without
uploading the temporary files? I am still trying to find the
way to do this on Eclipse.. there got to be one!

On Sun, September 27, 2009 4:54 pm, Alexis Malozemoff wrote:
> Whenever you guys submit changes, can you also update the ChangeLog so
> we can keep it up-to-date?  It'll be easier for users to know what changes
> have been made when upgrading.  When we move to stable/ I'll post a link
> to the ChangeLog on the website.  I've updated it for all past commits for
> version 2.0.1.
>
> Also, can we remove the "Arrange" button?  It doesn't really do
> anything useful...
>
> Alex

| Muthucumaru Maheswaran                Web: www.cs.mcgill.ca/~maheswar   |
| School of Computer Science            Email: mahes...@cs.mcgill.ca      |
| McGill University                     Phone: (514) 398-1465             |
| 213B McConnell Engineering Building   Fax: (514) 398-3883               |
| 3480 University Street                                                  |
| Montreal, QC H3A 2A7, Canada                                            |