I've heard of a couple instances where right-clicking on a component
in gBuilder doesn't work when running GINI through a virtual machine.
As of yet I am not sure why that is occurring, but in fact, the
right-click does work, you just need to right-click at the top (or
near the edges) of a component.  For example, for a UML, rather than
being able to right-click anywhere on the UML to launch the menu, you
need to click near the top of the image (top of the monitor).  And
this is similar with all other components.  Also, this may only be
occurring on VMs running Ubuntu 8.04.  I believe 7.10 works fine.