it seems the kernel is compiled without the netfilter module.
we will fix it and post another kernel that you can use.

i assume you are trying out some other experiments.. because
i don't recall iptables being used in assignment #1.

-mahes

| Muthucumaru Maheswaran                Web: www.cs.mcgill.ca/~maheswar   |
| School of Computer Science            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |
| McGill University                     Phone: (514) 398-1465             |
| 213B McConnell Engineering Building   Fax: (514) 398-3883               |
| 3480 University Street                                                  |
| Montreal, QC H3A 2A7, Canada                                            |