I have compiled a new version of the kernel to fix the iptables
problem. It is posted on the downloads page. You will find the
old kernel file in the gini/bin directory (that is in $GINI_HOME/bin).
There will be a file with the name linux- The downloaded
kernel should replace the old one. Please make sure it is executable.
If not, use chmod u+x linux- to set the execute permission on.

| Muthucumaru Maheswaran                Web: www.cs.mcgill.ca/~maheswar   |
| School of Computer Science            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |
| McGill University                     Phone: (514) 398-1465             |
| 213B McConnell Engineering Building   Fax: (514) 398-3883               |
| 3480 University Street                                                  |
| Montreal, QC H3A 2A7, Canada                                            |