Hello,

While working on the assignment, I had two problems:

Firstly, in the beginning of the setup, even though I had the auto generate
IP/Mac selected, the IP's were not assigned after compilation. After a bit of a
search I found out that this was related to the "toggle auto-routing" which was
disabled at that point. Enabling it and then compiling gave me all the IPs and
Macs required, however, I was not able to fill in the routing table, which were
auto-filled. Can I work around this?

Secondly, after a successful setup of the configuration, I could not create a
ssh connection between UMLs. When I type sshd in one of the UMLs it says that
"sshd re-execution requires absolute path". Could you explain this?

Thank you,
Arin Soyen