Hello,

Thanks, /usr/sbin/sshd worked fine. I was looking at /usr/bin/sshd.

Arin
From: George Ciobanu [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 8:21 PM
To: Arin Soyen
Subject: Re: [gini] IPs & sshd

Just type which sshd. That will give you the path to the sshd executable. Then
type the full path: (example) /usr/sbin/sshd

cheers
George Ciobanu
Computer Engineering U/G
McGill University
Montreal, Canada
http://wikisites.mcgill.ca/djgroup/index.php/George_Ciobanu

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 8:10 PM, Arin Soyen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL