From: Alexis Malozemoff [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 12:45 PM
To: Arin Soyen
Cc: gini@cs.mcgill.ca
Subject: Re: Naming UMLs

Do you mean the Name option when placing your cursor over a UML?  That
can't be changed as far as I know, and really shouldn't be there.  You
can name your machines using hostname within the UMLs.  Just type
"hostname name" to switch it.  To change the hostname permanently, you
need to edit the /etc/sysconfig/network file.