how did you add the classifier?

can you do "classifier show" on the router and let me know
what the router is showing you?

I want to see what type of classifiers you have installed on
the router. also.. what type of traffic did you send through
the router? ping or hping2?

-mahes

| Muthucumaru Maheswaran                Web: www.cs.mcgill.ca/~maheswar   |
| School of Computer Science            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |
| McGill University                     Phone: (514) 398-1465             |
| 213B McConnell Engineering Building   Fax: (514) 398-3883               |
| 3480 University Street                                                  |
| Montreal, QC H3A 2A7, Canada                                            |