Hi,

I have posted a new version of GINI (1.05) on the website.
Please use it for the denial of service assignment.

This version fixes the problem with classifier (the
crashing bug). The missing filter command is there.
The filter command uses the exact same syntax as the
classifier command.

For example to filter traffic from the source
subnet 192.168.50.0/24 use the following command.

filter add filter2 -src 192.168.50.0/24

in the above command filter2 is the name for the filter.

As Alex has mentioned previously, please compile a topology
twice to ensure that all routes are correctly computed.

There was another bug reported with gBuilder that is apparently
caused when you delete/insert elements into an existing topology.
I could not recreate this problem on my machine as a result
I could not fix that problem.

THanks.

-mahes

| Muthucumaru Maheswaran                Web: www.cs.mcgill.ca/~maheswar   |
| School of Computer Science            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |
| McGill University                     Phone: (514) 398-1465             |
| 213B McConnell Engineering Building   Fax: (514) 398-3883               |
| 3480 University Street                                                  |
| Montreal, QC H3A 2A7, Canada                                            |