Thanks Imad.
I found the problem.. as you suggested the temporary
fix is to open UML_10 before UML_1 and so on.
I will try to fix it in the next bug fix release.

-mahes

| Muthucumaru Maheswaran                Web: www.cs.mcgill.ca/~maheswar   |
| School of Computer Science            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |
| McGill University                     Phone: (514) 398-1465             |
| 213B McConnell Engineering Building   Fax: (514) 398-3883               |
| 3480 University Street                                                  |
| Montreal, QC H3A 2A7, Canada                                            |